NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for the project titled, “Design, Development & Demonstration of struvite recovery by electrocoagulation from urinal systems for fertilizer applications”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Science, OR
- Hold a graduate/postgraduate degree in professional course
- Be CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualified
Prior research experience in environmental biotechnology/reactor design/instrumentation/material characterization is preferred but not mandatory.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Original copies of all mark sheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30th November 2020
Online Interview: 09th December 2020 at 11:00 AM
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more