NIT Rourkela Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Unauthorized Person Detection and Location Monitoring using Thermal Imaging and Gait Recognition". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for 1st & 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month for 3rd year.
NIT Rourkela Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Electrical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering with above 65% (or 7 CGPA) marks
- Have experience in image processing, artificial intelligence/machine learning
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for 1st & 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month for 3rd year.
- Marksheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Click here to download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to the Principal Investigator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 17th July 2020
Walk-in-interview: 30th July 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of essential/desirable qualifications and experience does not guarantee selection for the post. Candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project.
- The duration of the fellowship is 3 years.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more