NIT Rourkela Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech/MTech/ME degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 25,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 28,000 per month till project end-date.
NIT Rourkela Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class BE/BTech degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline followed by MTech/ME degree in Electrical/ Electronics /Energy System /Nanotechnology or relevant discipline with aggregate marks of 65% or 8.00 CGPA, OR
- Hold a BTech degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline with valid GATE score and CGPA more than 8.0
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 25,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 28,000 per month till project end-date.
- Marksheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Click here to download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 27th July 2020
Online interview: 07th August 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
- The duration of the fellowship is 3 years 7 months.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more