NIT Rourkela Department of ECE Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of ECE Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for the project titled, “Performance Evaluation and Optimization of UAVEnabled Cellular Communications”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Rourkela Department of ECE Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a first-class BE or BTech degree in Electronics and Communication/Electronics, OR
- Hold an MTech or ME degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation with aggregate marks of 60% or 6.5 CGPA
- Have a valid GATE score
- Have knowledge of basic mathematical course on Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, etc.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month.
- Original copies of all mark sheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 22nd December 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more