NIT Rourkela Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for the project titled, “Understanding the factors influencing the initiation and developments of mesoscale convective weather systems over the south-east coast of India using three dimensional coupled numerical weather models and observations". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month in 3rd year.
NIT Rourkela Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have obtained first division throughout career with 65% marks or above in MSc or MSc Tech, OR
- Hold an MTech degree in Atmospheric Science / Meteorology / Oceanography / Physics / Mathematics / Environmental Science / Climate Science / Earth System Science / Remote Sensing / Applied Geophysics / Equivalent
- Be NET or GATE qualified
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month in 3rd year.
- Original copies of all mark sheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 09th October 2020
Online interview: 14th October 2020 at 1030 HRS
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of essential/desirable qualification and experience does not guarantee selection for the post.
- The duration of the fellowship is 03 years or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more