NIT Rourkela Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from M.Tech/M.E./M.S/B.Tech/B.E degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a research project entitled, "Design and Development of E-learning Platform for Assisting Underprivileged (SC/ST) School Students in Rourkela Region, Odisha by Converging Cable TV Network and Broadband Technology". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Rourkela Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must have the following qualifications:
- M.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech. [R]/M.S. [R] (after B. Tech / B.E.) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)/IT with 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA at both B.E./B. Tech and M.E./M.Tech levels
- B.Tech/B.E. in CSE with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0/ 10 or marks above 65%
- M.Sc. (with GATE) in Computer Science / Information Technology
- M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/IT
- M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/IT
- Knowledge in NLP
- Python programming
- Skills in Odia language
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Marksheets and certificates (in original)
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Passport size photograph (in colour)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and attach the photocopies of all supporting documents, research papers (if any), etc, and proceed.
Step 4: Compile the completed application form and all the relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 18th August 2020
Online/Walk-in-interview: 25th August 2020 at 11:00 AM
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
- The duration of the fellowship is 3 years. This duration is extendable annually till completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of fund release by sponsoring agencies.
- Selection/Joining will be cancelled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more