NIT Rourkela Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for the NIT Rourkela Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for the project titled, “Developing Enantioselective carbon-Heteroatom Bond Formations Employing Visible Light". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
NIT Rourkela Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry with 65% marks
- Have a valid NET/GATE score or 1 year of experience in laboratory work
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship up to INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Original copies of all mark sheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 29th March 2021
On-line/Walk-in-Interview: 05th April 2021, 11 am
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more