NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 from PhD/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for the project titled, “Drop-in compostable trash bags from waste tea Fungus”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 50,000 per month.
NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD or MTech with 3 years of experience
- Have prior experience in Microbiology / Food Biotechnology
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 50,000 per month.
- Original of all mark sheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
Online interview: 20th October 2020 at 10 AM
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
- Selection/Joining will be cancelled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more