NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela invites applications for NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for the project titled, “Fast clotting clinical-grade hemostatic agent for emergency care”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Rourkela Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in a Professional Course, selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a.) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b.) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc
- Desirable Qualification - Prior research experience in cell culture/molecular biology, development of biomaterials, in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation of biomaterials.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Original of all mark sheets and certificates
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Passport size colour photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 27th September 2020
Online interview: 30th September 2020 at 10 AM
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of essential/desirable qualifications and experience does not guarantee selection for the post.
- The duration of the fellowship is 18 months or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more