NIT Raipur Department of Information Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Raipur invites applications for the NIT Raipur Department of Information Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "To Propose a 5G- Heterogeneous Cloud Radio Access Networks (5G-HCRAN) based Communication System for Cellular and Device Tier Users". The selected candidate will receive INR 31,000 plus HRA (as per Institute Norms) per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 plus HRA (as per Institute Norms) per month for the third year.
NIT Raipur Department of Information Technology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a first-class M.Tech. degree in I.T/C.S.E/Electronics Engg. with GATE scorecard
- Have strong knowledge of programming
Note - M.Tech final year appearing students are also allowed to apply for this fellowship.
The selected candidate will receive INR 31,000 plus HRA (as per Institute Norms) per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 plus HRA (as per Institute Norms) per month for the third year.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the duly completed application in the asked format attached on the second page on/before 27-05-2021.
Step 3: Send the resume to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 25th May 2021
- The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- The interview will be conducted online.
Terms and Conditions
- The above position is purely temporary.
- Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance after six months.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project and as per the 'Terms and Conditions' of funding agency MeitY, New Delhi.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more