NIT Patna Department of Physics Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Patna invites applications for NIT Patna Department of Physics Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Quantum Foundations to Quantum Technologies". The selected candidate will receive fellowship as per DST rules.
NIT Patna Department of Physics Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD in theoretical computer science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Have expertise in one of the areas of quantum foundations, information theory, cryptography, metrology, quantum optics and publications in high visibility journals
The selected candidate will receive fellowship as per DST rules.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application along with the latest CV to Dr. Alok Kumar Pan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: If one wants to apply by post, the hard copy should reach to Dr Alok Kumar Pan, Department of Physics, Ashok Rajpath, National Institute of Technology Patna, 800005, India.
The email and/or phone number should be mentioned for communication.
Application deadline: 11th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The assignment is purely temporary and it is co-terminus with the project.
- If selected, initially the position will be offered for 1 year. Later on, it may be extended on a yearly basis maximum up to total tenure of 03 years subject to evaluation of the performance.
- The interview call letter will be sent through email only.
- The interview will be conducted in online mode only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more