NIT Patna Department of Physics (DOP) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Patna invites applications for the NIT Patna Department of Physics (DOP) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Multi-stacked PLZT Material for Aerospace Actuator Applications". The selected candidate will receive INR 25,000 per month plus 20% HRA.
NIT Patna Department of Physics (DOP) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a first-class M.Sc. degree in Physics with preferable specialization in Materials science/Solid State Physics/Condensed Matter Physics/Electronics
- Have an M.Tech degree in Material Science/Electronics (eligible to apply)
- Have NET/GATE qualification (preferred)
The selected candidate will receive INR 25,000 per month plus 20% HRA.
- Completed application form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the duly completed application in format attached on the second page on/before 27-05-2021.
Step 3: Send the applications preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.
Dr. Dev Kumar Mahato, Dept of Physics,
NIT Patna, Ashok Raj path Patna-800005 (Bihar), India)
Application Deadline: 27th May 2021
The interview will be held in online mode.
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of the interview.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right.
- The post is purely temporary for two years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more