NIT Mizoram Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Mizoram invites applications for the NIT Mizoram Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Identification and Characterization of Glioblastoma Tumour Cell from the Single-cell RNA Seq Data using Machine Learning Approaches”. The selected candidate will receive consolidated emoluments of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per Institute norms (for the first two years) and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA as per Institute norms per month (for the third year).
NIT Mizoram Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an M.Tech/M.E. degree in Computer Science and Engg/IT with a minimum of 60% marks
- Have GATE/NET score
- Research expertise in Computational Biology/Pattern Recognition/Machine Learning/Deep Learning /Data mining-related areas.
- Knowledge of Python Programming.
The selected candidate will receive consolidated emoluments of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per Institute norms (for the first two years) and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA as per Institute norms per month (for the third year).
- Attested photocopies of the relevant certificates/documents from the 10th/HSLC/HSC standard onwards
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Advance copy of application form along with resume and attested photocopies of the relevant certificates/documents from 10th/HSLC/HSC standard onwards must be sent to Chief Investigator of the project (email: email@example.com) on or before 14th May 2021 (5:00 PM).
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021.
The interview will be held tentatively around May 24, 2021, via Online mode.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded to the Institute’s website on 20th May 2021.
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- The selection process will be based on the basis of interviews through web-based video conferences over the internet.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment will be purely on a contract basis.
- The post has been created for the execution of the research project and selected candidates shall not be an employee and should not have any claim of any benefit on that account.
- The selected candidate will be appointed initially for a period of one year and is extendable till the completion of the project on a performance basis.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more