NIT Meghalaya Department of Mechanical Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya invites applications for NIT Meghalaya Department of Mechanical Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/ME/BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Low Cost, Faster and Accurate Low-Velocity Impact Damage Imaging along with Depth Profiling for Carbon Fibre Reinforced Composite Materials using Vibrothermography and Concept of Local Defect Resonance". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
NIT Meghalaya Department of Mechanical Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 28 years of age as on 21st December 2020
- Hold an MTech/ME (or, BTech with valid GATE score) in Mechanical/Civil/Aerospace Engineering
- Hold a master’s degree (or, 75% marks or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree)
Candidates having knowledge in composite material modelling in ABAQUS will be given preference.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Append the self-attested scanned copies of the certificates and the application form. Send it to email@example.com as a single PDF file on or before 21-12-2020
The subject of the email should read as, “Application for the post of JRF in the project (CRG/2019/005045)”.
Application deadline: 21st December 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held. The same will be informed by email.
- The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three (03) years.
- The body of the mail should highlight your eligibility for the JRF position with a Statement of Purpose of 100 words.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more