NIT Meghalaya Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya invites applications for NIT Meghalaya Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of a Novel Solar-driven Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) for Space Heating and Liquid Desiccant Dehumidification with Direct/Indirect Contact Heat/Mass Exchangers for Meghalaya Region". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
NIT Meghalaya Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 28 years as of May 6th, 2021
- Hold an M.Tech/M.E. (or B.Tech) degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Fluid/Thermal Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Have obtained an equivalent in Master’s degree (or 75% marks or an equivalent in Bachelor’s degree)
- Be GATE qualified
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Should be merged in a single PDF file and send to email@example.com on or before 06.05.2021
The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF in the project (CRG/2020/004304)”.
Application Deadline: 06th May 2021
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates for interview will be informed only through emails.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three (03) years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more