NIT Meghalaya Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya invites applications for the NIT Meghalaya Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Tech./M.E degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of E-mode III-Nitride Devices for Energy Optimized Agile Power Electronics". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the third year and In total INR 40600 (fourty thousand six hundred only).
NIT Meghalaya Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 28 years as of 27th April 2021
- Hold an M.Tech./M.E in Electronics & Comm. Engineering with specialization in Microelectronics, device simulation and semiconductor physics, and VLSI
- Mandatorily be GATE qualified
- Must have worked in TCAD simulator (Cogenda TCAD tool)
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month plus 16% HRA for the third year and In total INR 40600 (fourty thousand six hundred only).
- Application form, age proof certificate, 10th , 12th B.Tech, M. Tech certificates/degrees/mark-sheets, scan photo
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: The information should be merged in a single PDF file and send to email@example.com.
The subject of the email should be “Application for JRF Position (Indo-Czech Project) in the Department of ECE”.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2021
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the video conference-based interview via google meet or zoom.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview and/or joining the position.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more