NIT Meghalaya Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya invites applications for NIT Meghalaya Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/ME degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design & Development of High frequency Multilevel Resonant Inverter based New Generation Induction Heated Autoclave System for Sterilization of Surgical Instruments”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Meghalaya Department of Electrical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 28 years at the time of interview
- Hold an MTech/ME degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering with specialization in Power & Energy/Power Electronics and Drives/ Power System or any other equivalent specialization
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents and send it to Dr Atanu Banerjee (PI) by e-mail to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should read as “Application for JRF in the Department of EE”.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The short-listed candidates, called for interview, will be intimated only through emails.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the Interview and/or joining the position.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview for verification.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more