NIT Meghalaya Department of ECE Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya invites applications for NIT Meghalaya Department of ECE Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech/BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Tensiometer based automated IoT system for irrigation". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
NIT Meghalaya Department of ECE Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 28 years of age as on November 15, 2020
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Electronics and Communication or with specialization in embedded system /Computer Engineering, OR
- Hold a BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering/Computer engineering
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
(HRA will be given only if accommodation in the Institute Hostel is not available)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Apply in the attached format with Soft PDF copy of the duly filled application form. Send it by e-mail to - firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be “Application for JRF Position (DST- DDP Project) in the Department of ECE”.
Application deadline: 15th November 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The short-listed candidates for interview will be intimated only through emails.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview and/or joining the position.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more