NIT Meghalaya Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya invites applications for the NIT Meghalaya Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research fellowship 2021 from graduate/postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "A Machine Learning Framework for Deploying Mobile Edge Clouds for Real-Time Analytics on IoT Data over 5G”. The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
NIT Meghalaya Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 28 years of age
- Hold a Post Graduate Degree (M. Tech. or M.S.) in CSE/IT/ECE/Computer Networks/Software Engineering
- Hold a Graduate Degree (B. Tech. or B.E.) in CSE/IT/ECE with NET/GATE qualification, OR
- Have Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences (M.Sc. in Computer Science or MCA) with GATE/NET qualification
Good knowledge of programming languages e.g. C, C++, Java, Python, Machine learning tools, Knowledge of Wireless Communication.
The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
- Application forms (soft copy only)
- Attach self-attested scanned copies of the certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Fill in the application form (soft copy only) and sent it to the “firstname.lastname@example.org” email no later than April 28, 2021.
The subject of the email should be “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW.”
Application Deadline: 28th April 2021
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by April 30, 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview.
- Candidates must preserve the signed hard copy of the duly filled application form with them. That will be required for submission if eventually selected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more