NIT Meghalaya Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya invites applications for the NIT Meghalaya Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Investigation on Data-Driven Event Detection using Indian Power Grid's Synchrophasor Data". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary as per SERB norms.
NIT Meghalaya Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be over 28 years of age
- Hold a Postgraduate Degree (M.Tech. or M.S.) in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Computer Networks/ Software Engineering
- Hold a Graduate Degree (B.Tech. or B.E.) in CSE/ IT/ ECE with NET/ GATE qualification, OR
- Postgraduate Degree in Basic Sciences (M.Sc. Computer Science or MCA) with GATE/ NET qualification
Good knowledge of programming language e.g. C, C++, Java, Knowledge of data science packages is desired.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary as per SERB norms.
- Attach self-attested scanned copies of the certificates.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Sent it via email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, no later than May 07, 2021.
The subject of the email should contain “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SERB)”.
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021
The interview will be held tentatively around May 10, 2021, via Online mode.
- Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview.
- The above position is purely contractual for an initial period of six months or co-terminus with the project.
- The exact date and time will be intimated to shortlisted candidates through a separate email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more