NIT Jamshedpur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur invites applications for NIT Jamshedpur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for project titled, “QUANTUM CHEMICAL DESIGN OF HIGH EFFICIENCY SENSITIZED SEMICONDUCTOR SOLAR CELLS". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
NIT Jamshedpur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Physics/Applied Physics or equivalent degree with at least 65% marks (or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale)
Candidates having a good academic background with sound knowledge of Quantum Mechanics and Numerical Analysis as well as preliminary knowledge of computer programming will be preferred
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same via email to the Principal Investigator Dr Neha Agnihotri (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning subject as “Application for JRF under SERB-DST sponsored project (SRG/2020/001080)”.
Application deadline: 09th January 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining the position.
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more