NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur invites applications for the NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from BE/BTech and ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a project titled, “Experimental Investigation and CFD modelling of Centrifugal Slurry Pump for handling non-Newtonian solid-liquid flow". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MTech/ME/MS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks, OR
- Hold a BTech/BE in Mechanical Engineering with a GATE score
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same via email to Dr Satish Kumar (Satish. me @nitjsr.ac.in) mentioning the subject as “Application for JRF under SERB-DST sponsored project (CRG/2020/001520)”.
Application deadline: 30th March 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining the position.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of the interview.
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more