NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur invites applications for NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MTech/ME/MS in Mechanical Engineering degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for project titled, “Investigation of instabilities and vibrations in cables and belts travelling over pulleys". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MTech/ME/MS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA at both BE/BTech and ME/MTech levels, OR
- Hold a BTech/BE degree in Mechanical Engineering with GATE score and CGPA above 8.0 out of 10
- Not be more the 28 years of age (Note: Age relaxation will be provided as per SERB-DST, GoI norms)
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same via email with the subject line as “Application for JRF under SERB-DST funded project (SRG/2019/005449)” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 10th July 2020
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining the position.
- The institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- The selected candidates will be required to work in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Jamshedpur as a full-time research fellow.
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more