NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur invites applications for NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship project is titled, “Security Analysis & Development of Multivariate Post-Quantum Cryptography Schemes". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
NIT Jamshedpur Department of Mathematics Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not to be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Pure Mathematics/Mathematics & Computing or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks (or a CGPA of 7.0 on a 10-point scale)
- NET/GATE qualified
Candidates with sound knowledge of Cryptology and Network Security as well as knowledge in mathematical software such as SAGEMATH will be preferred.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
- Academic qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the application form and compile all relevant documents in a single PDF and send the same via email to the Principal Investigator Dr. Sumit Kumar Debnath (email@example.com) mentioning subject as “Application for JRF under DRDO (ER&IPR) funded project (ERIP/ER/202005001/M/01/1775)”
Application deadline: 06th November 2020
Walk-in-Interview: 10th November 2020 at 10:00 am
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining the position
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more