NIT Jalandhar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar invites application for NIT Jalandhar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BTech/BE degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Experimental Investigation on Tower Type Hybrid Vapour Compression Refrigeration (VCR) and Humidification-Dehumidification (HDH) Desalination Plant”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NIT Jalandhar Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 32 years of age as on the last date of submission of application
- Hold a BTech/BE degree in Mechanical Engineering with valid GATE score and two years of research experience
- Hold a BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering and MTech/ME in the specializations of Thermal Engineering
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare one mail in the prescribed application format along with a covering letter.
Step 3: The softcopy with attachments (merged to a single file) can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of JRF-SERB, IMPRINT-II.
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 22nd December 2020 at 02.30 pm onwards
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer at the time of the interview.
- The candidates must provide valid email ids in the application.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more