NIT Jalandhar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar invites application for the NIT Jalandhar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Modeling and Analysis of Quantum Effects for Sub-10 node Nanowire-based Devices". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA, as per SERB rules.
NIT Jalandhar Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a BE/B.Tech (ECE or Relevant Branch) and ME/M.Tech in VLSI/Microelectronics/Nanoelectronics/Electronic System/ ECE and related areas with first division
- Have qualified GATE during his/her academic career
- Have good knowledge of TCAD/VLSI design tool and project domain (desirable)
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA, as per SERB rules.
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare one mail in the prescribed application format along with supporting documents.
Step 3: Download the application form and submit it.
Step 4: Send the application in the prescribed application format given below along with a detailed CV and photocopies of certificate to-
Dr. Ashish Raman,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar – 144011
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob. No- 9888217273
The subject line “JRF application for SERB Project” latest by June 04, 2021
Application Deadline: 4th June 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The detail of shortlisted candidate for an interview is to be provided through email or at Institute website.
- Candidates are requested to check the email/institute website regularly.
- Additional 'Terms and Conditions' as per SERB Guidelines for JRF.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more