NIT Jalandhar Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar invites application for the NIT Jalandhar Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Drying of Polymer-Polymer – Solvent Coatings: Experimental and Simulation Study". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 25,000 per month.
NIT Jalandhar Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 30 years of age (as of March 30, 2021)
- Hold an ME/MTech in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks OR
- Have an MSc in Chemistry with a minimum of 60% marks and GATE/NET qualification
Candidates having prior research experience in polymeric coatings shall be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 25,000 per month.
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare one mail in the prescribed application format along with a covering letter.
Step 3: Also fill up the details, in the Google form given.
Step 4: Send the application through email/post in the format given to the PI on or before March 30, 2021
Dr Raj Kumar Arya (Principal Investigator)
Department of Chemical Engineering
Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar – 144011
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30th March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No application will be considered after the due date and without proper format.
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the interview date through email only.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for the interview in case of a personal interview.
- Selected candidate may also register in regular PhD program according to the institute rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more