NIT Hamirpur Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur invites applications for NIT Hamirpur Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from masters degree holders. The fellowship requires the candidates to work on the project entitled, “Design and Fabrication of Low-Cost Nanoelectronic Devices for Energy and Environment Applications". The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year plus HRA as per institute rules.
NIT Hamirpur Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 40 years of age as on the last date
- Have passed Bachelor degree and Master degree in Engineering/Technology
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ or equivalent discipline
- Have qualified GATE
Candidates having knowledge/research experience in the relevant field and research publications would be given preference.
The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year plus HRA as per institute rules.
- Soft copies of mark-sheets & certificates
- Experience certificates - research or other experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Application with brief resume/curriculum vitae/biodata as per 'Annexure-I' along with self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 18th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website.
- No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more