NIT Durgapur Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for NIT Durgapur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech or ME/MTech degree holders. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Focus: Children with Learning Disability". The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Durgapur Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Electrical Engineering/ Radio Physics/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University, OR
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT with valid NET/GATE score and minimum 7.5 CGPA or 70% marks from any recognised Institute/University
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed Curriculum Vitae including all essential details.
Step 3: Send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 20th July 2020
Date of interview: 24th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview through email.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates, etc.
- Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The fellowship is available approximately for a maximum period of 3 years.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more