NIT Durgapur Department of Physics Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for the NIT Durgapur Department of Physics Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Synthesis of Semiconductor and Metal Nanostructures and the Investigation of their Role as Active or Passive Scatterer in Random Laser Generation”. The selected candidates will receive a consolidated salary of INR 18,000 per month plus 15% HRA.
NIT Durgapur Department of Physics Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have achieved first-class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics)/ M.Sc. (Electronics)
- Have qualified NET/NET(LS)/GATE/JEST
- Have a good academic record & experience of research work in the relevant field.
- Have research experiences in the relevant field of research for 2 Yrs.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship:
- For JRF- INR 16,000 per month plus 15% HRA and MA INR 300 allowances as per Govt. norms, OR
- For SRF (Having more than 2 yrs. of research experience)- INR 18,000/per month plus 15% HRA and MA INR 300 allowances as per Govt. norms for SRF.
*The allowances may be revised to Rs. 25,000.00 (30,000.00) for JRF/SRF as per the availability of funds and Approval of the Funding Authority.
- Copies of all supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the Curriculum Vitae giving full details on particulars like Educational Qualifications, Experience (if any), Publications, Research Interests, etc. to Prof. P. Kumbhakar, by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5.30 PM of April. 11 2021.
Application Deadline: 11th April 2021
Date of Test & Interview: 12th April 2021 Time 11:00AM
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applications reaching after the specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- The continuation of the fellowship is subjected to satisfactory performance and review at the end of each year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more