NIT Durgapur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for the NIT Durgapur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Computational Quantification of Mutagenic Potential of Palindromic Sequences in Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Genomes”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Durgapur Department of Physics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have a postgraduate degree in Physics or related subjects (Biology knowledge not necessary)
Have qualified in any one of the following can apply:
- Selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- Selected through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISC, ISER, etc.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of programming
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Google form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Apply for the Online/Walk-in interview by filling in the following Google Form before 07.05.2021.
Dr. Hemachander Subramanian
Department of Physics,
National Institute of Technology Durgapur, Durgapur,
West Bengal, 713 209
Application Deadline: 7th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the online interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated personally and their list will be displayed on the NIT Durgapur website as well.
- The post is temporary and the candidates will not have any claim for any position in the institute.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more