NIT Durgapur Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for NIT Durgapur Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “Tailoring the architecture of microstructure in Al-based Al-Cu-Ni alloys to improve the mechanical properties”. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Durgapur Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Tech degree in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/Mechanical Engg/Materials Science/Nanoscience and Nanotechnology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks
- Have working experience in any industry (1-2 years)/Teaching experience in any college/institute/university
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed Curriculum Vitae including all essential details.
Step 3: Send applications over email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates will not be entertained after the said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more