NIT Durgapur Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for the NIT Durgapur Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education Focus: Children with Learning Disability". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Durgapur Department of Computer Science and Engineering (DCSE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Radio Physics/Software Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University, OR
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech degree in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT with valid NET/GATE score and with a minimum 7.5 CGPA or 70% marks
Note: The post is purely temporary in nature but the selected candidates can register for Ph.D. at NIT Durgapur, after clearing the institutional admission procedure.
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Phone number
- Details of qualification, i.e., examination passed, year, division, and percentage of marks
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, phone number, and details of qualification, i.e., examination passed, year, division, and percentage of marks referring the advertisement no. to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 9th May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The above position is purely temporary and is for a period of two (02) years/end of the project but subject to the condition of the candidate performance (the performance will be evaluated every six months).
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more