NIT Durgapur Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for the NIT Durgapur Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DST-SERB funded project entitled, "Investigation of corrosion inhibition properties of newly synthesized green corrosion inhibitors against mild steel in acidic medium”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Durgapur Department of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Have a post-graduate degree in Chemistry
- Have qualified National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month.
- Copies of all supporting documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Copies of all supporting documents as a single PDF file should be sent through email to -
Dr Utpal Adhikari (E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org )
Department of Chemistry,
National Institute of Technology Durgapur,
Durgapur 713 209 West Bengal
Application deadline: 24th February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The date of the interview will be notified to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail/phone.
- The post is temporary and the candidates will not have any claim for any position in the institute on the basis of this.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more