NIT Durgapur DCSE Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur invites applications for NIT Durgapur DCSE Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech/BE/BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for a DST-SERB funded project entitled, "PUF based Hardware Security for IoT application". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NIT Durgapur DCSE Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Software Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics & with minimum CGPA 6.5 or 65% marks from any recognized Institute/University
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in CSE/IT with valid NET/GATE score
Knowledge of Verilog/Python Programming is preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates
- Experience and publication proof
- Passport size photo
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15th November 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 16th November 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview (Online).
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates called for interview should send the scan copy of all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more