NIT Delhi Department of Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Delhi is inviting applications for NIT Delhi Department of Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is purely on contract basis for a DST funded project entitled, “Development of Near-Infrared Spectrometer for Plant Disease Detection”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 plus HRA (as per government norms).
NIT Delhi Department of Applied Sciences Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 32 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Sciences (Physics or optics)/ graduate or post-graduate in Engineering
- Be qualified with GATE/NET/JRF/National level examination
- Have proficiency in MATLAB/LabVIEW
Note: Candidates from another branch may also apply if they have hands-on experience in designing and development of the spectrometers/optical instrument.
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 plus HRA (as per government norms).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send a detailed CV giving full details of qualifications/ experience by email only to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 20th January 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Initial appointment will be for 1 year with a provision of extension depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Government of India rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more