NIT Calicut School of Materials Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Calicut is inviting applications for the NIT Calicut School of Materials Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from BTech/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of 2D heterostructures based wear and corrosion resistant-coatings". The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Calicut School of Materials Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Hold an MTech degree in Nanotechnology or Materials Science and Engineering
- Have good communication skills
Experience in projects related to Nanotechnology is preferable.
The selected fellows will receive INR 31,000 per month.
- Relevant certificates/document proofs
- Application form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application form in the prescribed format (annexed) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com with the subject “Application for JRF: DST-SMSE”
The self-attested copy of all the relevant certificates/document proofs scanned and merged as a single PDF file also has to be sent along with the application form.
Application deadline: 08th March 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 10th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer if selected for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more