NIT Calicut Department Architecture and Planning Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Calicut is inviting applications for NIT Calicut Department Architecture and Planning Research Associateship 2020 from MPlan/MArch/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Framework for flood mapping and to prepare an early warning system in the occurrence of flood for the northern region of Kerala". The selected fellows will receive INR 47,000 per month plus 16 % HRA.
NIT Calicut Department Architecture and Planning Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MPlan/MArch/MTech with three years of experience in Research/ Teaching/ Design & Development with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
- Have experience in Geospatial studies/ GIS
The selected fellows will receive INR 47,000 per month plus 16 % HRA.
- Relevant certificates/document proofs
- Application form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application form in the prescribed format as a single PDF file via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Research Associate: NRDMS-DAP”.
Application deadline: 22nd December 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 24th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
- Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer if selected for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more