NIT Calicut Department of Architecture and Planning Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Calicut is inviting applications for NIT Calicut Department of Architecture and Planning Research Assistantship 2020 from MPlan/MArch degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Attitudes towards the environment: Study in Kerala, post-2018 floods". The selected fellows will receive INR 20,000 per month.
NIT Calicut Department of Architecture and Planning Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MPlan/MArch degree
The selected fellows will receive INR 20,000 per month.
- Relevant certificates/document proofs
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application through email to email@example.com with the subject line as “Application for Research Assistant: ICSSR-MHRD-DAP”.
Application deadline: 24th September 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 29th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification and experience for the candidates with exceptional credentials.
- Applicants who are employed in government or any other organizations are required to send a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer if selected for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more