NIT Andhra Pradesh School of Sciences (Physics) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh invites applications for NIT Andhra Pradesh School of Sciences (Physics) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of phosphor-in-glass materials for efficient white light generation." The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NIT Andhra Pradesh School of Sciences (Physics) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc in Physics/ Applied Physics or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks
- Be NET/GATE qualified
Desired Experience: Sound knowledge in Materials preparation / Synthesis procedure; Familiarity in Materials characterization and spectroscopy; Good Scientific writing skills.
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Send their detailed CV (specifying the qualifications and experience) and soft copy of the duly filled-in application form on or before 28 January 2021 to-
Dr R. Arun Kumar, Assistant Professor,
School of Sciences (Physics),
National Institute of Andhra Pradesh,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Mention subject as “Application for JRF under SERB funded project (CRG/2019/002153)”.
Application deadline: 28th January 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates meeting minimum eligibility criteria shall not necessarily be called for interview. Criteria’s can be set higher than minimum
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more