NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh invites applications for the NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from ME/MTech/BE/BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Empowerment and Equity Opportunities for Excellence (EMEQ) in Science Scheme". The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 28 years of age
- Hold an ME/MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or relevant specializations with a minimum of 60% marks and a GATE/NET score
- Hold a BE/BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent degree with at least 75% marks and a valid GATE/NET score
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the detailed CV (specifying the qualifications and experience) and soft copy of the filled-in application form on or before March 10, 2021, to
Dr Narasimha Rao Banavathu, Assistant Professor,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
NIT Andhra Pradesh
Those who have applied for the notification number "Ref. No. NIT Andhra/ECE/BNR/SERB-EMEQ/JRF/2021”
Application deadline: 10th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No hard copies of the application will be accepted. Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more