NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh invites applications for NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "How will Godavari basin respond in terms of rainfall distribution and streamflow variation owing to climate change?".The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be less than or up to 28 years of age
- Have GATE qualified Master’s degree in Water Resource Engineering/Remote Sensing & GIS/Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Hold a BE/BTech degree in Civil Engineering and an ME/MTech degree
Desired Experience Qualifications-
- Strong knowledge in climate change-related studies during ME/MTech
- Good knowledge in any programming languages (MATLAB/R) for simulation studies
- Good English writing skills and report writing
Note: Preference will be given to those who have experience in climate change studies and downscaling techniques.
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Send the detailed CV (specifying the qualifications and experience) and soft copy of the filled-in application form on or before February 12, 2020, to-
Dr Subbarao Pichuka,
Department of Civil Engineering,
NIT Andhra Pradesh at
Application deadline: 12th February 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more