Nishkam-SHDF Scholarship for Professional Courses 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
SHDF-Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, New Delhi invites Applications for Scholarships from regular students studying in recognized Colleges and Universities for Professional Courses applicants/Pursuing. This scholarship for appeared in Class X & XII Examination in March 2020 and want to pursue Diploma/Degree Courses during 2020-21. The selected scholars will receive a scholarship Up to INR 33,000 per year per student.
Nishkam-SHDF Scholarship for Professional Courses 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- For Punjab, Delhi and neighbouring regions
- must have obtained at least 60% marks in the previous two examinations.
- Gross family income of the applicant must not exceed an average of INR 20800 per month INR 2,50,000 per year
- Class X & XII Examination in March 2020 and want to pursue Diploma/Degree Courses during 2020-21 can also apply for this scholarship.
The selected scholars will receive a scholarship Up to INR 33,000 per year per student.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Sent their application and along-with attachment must reach to-
Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.),
Nishkam Bhawan, B-Block, TilakVihar,
New Delhi –110018
NOTE: By post or scanned copy through email firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30/09/2020.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
- Students are also required to appear in a written test in Punjabi and General Knowledge (Details on the website).
- Students who qualify the written test will be required to appear in the Interview.
- Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Application forms received AFTER THE DUE DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Fill the Application Form clearly and completely in English (BLOCK LETTERS) IN YOUR OWN HANDWRITING. Please fill in all the columns with NO DOTS or DASHES.
- NO COLUMN IS TO BE LEFT BLANK. INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The scholarship program which is famous as SHDF/Nishkam Scholarships for low-income families has given more than 6000 scholarships so far.
- The Renewal application form also available.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more