NIRDPR Hyderabad Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj invites applications for the NIRDPR Hyderabad Research Associateship 2021 from Doctorate degree holders. The educational qualifications, experience, and remuneration are indicated in the table below along with the dates and places of the interview. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 40,000 per month (consolidated amount). However, the remuneration may be revised as per the norms of NIRDPR from time to time.
NIRDPR Hyderabad Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years
- Hold a Doctorate degree in Management/Social Sciences/Statistics from a recognized university/Institute
- Have hands-on experience in research projects related to 'Farmers' Producers Organizations' (added advantage)
- Have hands-on experience of at least 2 years in collection and processing of primary as well as secondary data
- Be ready to travel on need basis
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary of INR 40,000 per month (consolidated amount). The remuneration may be revised as per the norms of NIRDPR from time to time.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the Google Form.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
Tentative date of interview: 31st May 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained as regards shortlisting, calling for interview, selection or engagement, etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more