NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), New Delhi is inviting applications for NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is completely on a temporary basis with a maximum duration of three years. The fellowship amount for the above position is at par with the similar fellowships by DBT/DST.
NIPGR New Delhi DST/DBT Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold a PhD degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or related field having two research publication (first author)
- Hold an MTech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with three years of research experience and two research publications
The fellowship amount for the above position is at par with the similar fellowships by DBT/DST.
- Mark-sheets, certificates, (from Class X onwards)
- Proof of research experience/publications
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Send a single PDF file, consisting of an application, a cover letter, and all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 11th March 2021
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- ONLY a soft copy of the application in the given format will be accepted.
- Interview link will only be sent to shortlisted candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more