NIPER Raebareli Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Raebareli invites applications for the NIPER Raebareli Research Assistantship 2021 from M.Sc./M.S.(Pharm.)/M. Pharm degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Novel synthesis of flavonoid-hydroxypyridinone hybrids as potential anti-Alzheimer agents”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000 per month.
NIPER Raebareli Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc/MS (Pharm)/MPharm in Medicinal Chemistry/Chemistry
- Qualify GATE/GPAT
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Submit a detailed CV and domicile certificate of UP to Dr. Abha Sharma, Associate Professor, Department of Medicinal Chemistry, NIPERRaebareli, Transit Campus, Lucknow, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line “Research Assistant application for CST UP Project” latest by April 06, 2021.
Application Deadline: 06th April 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Complete details of GATE/GPAT such as year of passing, discipline and marks should be mentioned in the CV.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail informing the date of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more