NIPER Mohali Department of Pharmaceuticals Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Mohali invites applications for the NIPER Mohali Department of Pharmaceuticals Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc/MS (Pharm)/MPharm degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “DEVELOPMENT OF NOVEL BISPECIFIC NANO-ANTIBODY FOR CLINICAL USE". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
NIPER Mohali Department of Pharmaceuticals Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an MSc/MS (Pharm)/MPharm in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences
- Have experience in cloning, expression purification of recombinant proteins, characterization of proteins
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Attested copies of testimonials/ degrees/ certificates, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Application form
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application (as per format) along with soft copies of all mark sheets and certificates with details of research or other experience, if any.
Step 3: Send the scanned application form (in pdf format) to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd March 2021(Monday).
Application deadline: 22nd March 2021
The virtual interviews will be held on 26th March 2021 (Friday) between 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form may lead to the cancellation of candidates.
- The original certificates/degree of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
- The process of selection may include presentation/seminar/written test/interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more