NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Bengaluru invites applications for NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Post Graduate/Professional degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Accelerator Program for Discovery in Brain Disorders using Stem Cells (ADBS)”. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated remuneration of INR 32,500 per month (for NET/GATE qualified) and INR 20,800 per month (without NET/GATE qualified).
NIMHANS Bengaluru Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 32 years of age
- Hold a Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences with any National level entrance exam qualification, OR
- Graduate Degree in Professional Course (B-Tech/B-Pharm) in Biotechnology or equivalent degree with any National level entrance exam qualification, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Professional course (M-Tech/M-Pharm) in Biotechnology or equivalent
Preference will be given to the candidates with cell culture experience
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated remuneration of INR 32,500 per month (for NET/GATE qualified) and INR 20,800 per month (without NET/GATE qualified).
Curriculum Vitae (CV) in PDF format, size not more than 5MB
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 30th October 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidate will have to strictly adhere to the quarantine rules as per the notification provided by the Government of Karnataka before joining the post.
- Quarantine period of the candidate will not be considered as service period for salary & any expenses pertaining to the same will be at the personal cost of the candidate. The candidate cannot claim institutional accommodation for quarantine.
- Interview will be conducted via video conference call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more