NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neurophysiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Bengaluru invites applications for NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neurophysiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Phil./Master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Role of Oligodendrocytes in the Pathophysiology of Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: An Invitro Study on Patient-Derived Pluripotent Stem Cells”. The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neurophysiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Phil. in Neurophysiology/Neurosciences, OR
- Hold a Master’s Degree in Stem Cell Biology/Neurosciences/Physiology or equivalent Master’s degree in any field of Life Sciences
- Have 1-2 years of Research experience in neuronal or glial cell lines/primary cultures of neurons or glial cells/ Neurophysiology/Neuroscience
National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified candidates with experience in stem cell culture techniques, maintenance of neuronal/stem cell lines, immunocytochemistry, and molecular biology techniques.
The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
- Resume, certificates of qualification, experience, and testimonial
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience, and testimonial by email to email@example.com.
Mention the Notification no. Date, email ID, Contact no. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered
Application Deadline: 24th April 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Initial appointment will be made for a period of one year, which will be extendable every 12 months for three years or till the end of the project depending upon the performance of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more