NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neurology Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences, Bengaluru invites applications for NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neurology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from Bachelor's degree holders. The fellowship is on a contract basis for the ICMR funded project titled “A Randomized, Multicentric, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Trial of SDA-217 as an Add on- Therapy in Patients of Chronic Insomnia”. The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 34,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neurology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery or Bachelor's of Medicine and Bachelor's of Surgery (MBBS)
- Have MD/MS qualification in the respective medical field & research experience
The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 34,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Application, along with resume and age proof.
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted via the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Email the application, along with resume and age proof to email@example.com.
Mention the notification No., Date, Contact No.& Postal address, Failing which their application will not be considered valid.
Application Deadline: 27th April 2021
The selection will be based on the performance in the Interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement will be purely on a contract basis and coterminous with the project.
- Claim for continuance or regular appointment will NOT be entertained.
- The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on the date of the written test.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per the Govt. of India Rules.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more